1. I have forgotten my login password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click here to change it or follow the ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ instructions on the LOGIN page.
2. Do I need to make an appointment to visit MARET showroom?
To provide personal shopping experience, you are always welcome to make an appointment by filling in our CONNECT WITH MARET section. Appointment shall be confirmed only if confirmation note is received via text message or email.
3. Where can I buy the products?
Please visit the stores in person and you can also shop on our online store. If you are interested in the product shown on the COLLECTIONS page, then you can refer to the store indicated for its availability.
4. Which payment method do you accept for online store?
We gladly accept payment online by PayPal, through PayPal you can choose Visa, MasterCard, American Express or China UnionPay to settle payment.
5. How do I know the availability of the product on the online store?
All products are in stock on the online store unless ‘OUT OF STOCK’ is displayed. Please be aware that even if the product is in your shopping cart, it can still be bought by another customer unless you have completed your order. If the product you want to buy is out of stock, please email us to find out if there is a backorder for that product (you will need to be a registered user).
6. How long can I keep the products in my shopping cart?
Products are kept on your shopping cart for as long as it is on our product list. If the product is not available after putting into shopping cart, the site will alert you at the cart page that the product is out of stock. Your order can only be received by us if the product is available andisonly confirmed after payment is settled.
7. What happens if I notice that my personal details are incorrect after I have placed my order?
If you notice your personal details are incorrect once you have placed your order, please email us for assistance.
8. How do I know if my order was received?
When you place an order you will receive an email form us. The order acknowledgement will contain your order number and order details. Please note that it is only to acknowledge that your order had been received and it is not a confirmation that your purchase has been made.
8. How do I know if my order was confirmed?
You will receive a confirmation email from us once we have received the payment of your order through PayPal; we will then prepare for the shipment.
9. What if I entered the wrong address or name in my order?
If you notice your personal details are wrongly entered once you have placed your order, please email us for assistance.
10. Can I add products to an existing order?
Yes, you may add products to an existing order provided we have not yet dispatched it, however it may take longer time for shipping all the items. Unfortunately, if we have already dispatched your order you will need to make a new order, but no worry we do not charge shipping fee for multiple local shipments in Hong Kong.
11. Can I order online but pick up at stores?
Yes, you may order online and pick up at MARET Showroom.
12. How do you deliver the order?
We deliver the order by trusted carriersin Hong Kong andall our shipments are fully insured; we also welcome you to collect the order at MARET Showroom.
13. Do I need to pay for shipping free in Hong Kong?
No, all orders receive free standard shipping to domestic locations in Hong Kong; and you may also choose to collect the order at MARET Showroom.
14. Do you deliver internationally?
No, we are sorry that international shipping is not available at this moment.
15. How long does it take to get my order?
All in-stock products generally take 3-5 business days to process before they are dispatched from the warehouse, yet shipping time varies depending on location.
16. Can I change my shipping address after my order has been dispatched?
Unfortunately, we are unable to redirect order once your order has been dispatched.
17. Can I track my order?
Yes, your shipment can be tracked with the Tracking Number displayed in your order delivery email.
18. How do I receive my order if I am not home?
All orders are shipped through Hongkong Post and will require a signature upon receipt. If you are not at the designated address to receive your parcel, a notification card will be dropped in your mailbox to invite you to collect your parcel at the nearest Hong Kong Post Office.
19. Is my package insured?
Yes, all orders are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit to the shipping address. Once your order has been dispatched to the designated shipping address and signed for, it is no longer covered by our insurance.
If your parcel box is damaged upon arrival, we recommend that you either refuse the shipment or make a note when signing for it that you are accepting a damaged box, and kindly email us.
20. What should I do if I have received the wrong product or the product is damaged?
In the unlikely event that you have received the incorrect or damaged product, you may email us for assistance.
21. What should I do if I cannot place my order online?
Please try again by logout your account first, then login again. Please be noted that your order cannot be proceed if the product is out of stock or if PayPal declines your payment. If the problem still persists, please email us for assistance.
22. What should I do if I cannot proceed with the payment via PayPal?
It may due to credit card or compatibility issue, please try an alternative browser and/or credit card. If the problem still persists, please email us for assistance.
23. Do you refund or exchange for online order?
At this time, all our product sales on online store are final, we are unable to arrange refund or exchange for any online order. Due to the finality of your purchase, we strongly encourage you to email us with any prior questions and concerns.
24. I have a question that is not answered here.
If you cannot find what you are looking for in this part of frequently asked questions, please email us for assistance.